Thursday, December 25, 2008

AHH - The Memories . . .

I was looking through pictures on my computer today & came across these. Back in 2004, when we lived in Wilder, Vermont, Brittany lived with us for awhile. If I remember correctly, she had to go out of town training for a whole week & didn't want to miss her FAVORITE soap opera. This is what we found laid out on her bed after she had gone. She had laid out the tapes along with 2 pages of instructions. It was just too cute. I hope her dad (Eddie) was able to tape everything correctly for her - I don't remember if there was a problem or not when she returned home. Notice how neatly everything is laid out -complete with the remote controls.

Notice how she labeled a tape for each day of the week.


Two

Complete

Pages

of

Instructions

You are definitely ONE OF A KIND!

No comments: