Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Changes! Can you spot them?

So, we moved to New Hampshire and I decided that it was time for some changes. So . . .

Here the first one, which you should be able to spot right away. YEP, it's the new haircut. I decided it was time for me to quit thinking about it & just DO IT! I made an appointment with Shannon @ Split Ends (shop inside the medical center) & went up on my lunch hour one day. A few people knew, but most everyone else was totally surprised. They all seemed to like my new look. Also, check out the new clothes (you probably can't tell, but the pants are a size smaller :))

Now the hard part! There are two more changes that I had done.
Can you spot them?



8 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE the hair!! And the earrings, too. Looks great! :)

{Frances} said...

I know..i know! you got your ears pierced! love it :)

Jennifer Fleshman Robinson said...

You look marvelous - I was thinking new glasses but I was wrong! I really like your hair!

Eddie & Lisa said...

Yep! I finally re-pierced my ears (after about 30 years), but there is still one more change! Look above the glasses on the last picture. You can kinda tell on the other close-up picture.

colleen said...

Way to go Lisa!!! Guess what, I cut my hair too, it is just to my shoulders. I hardly know what to do without my ponytail. You look great. Talk to you soon. Love Colleen

colleen said...

Lisa, I don't think my last comment went through. I love the haircut, the earrings, and the eyebrows. all at once - how brave. I cut my hair too - no more ponytail - I will get used to it. We miss you guys. Love Colleen p.s. i love the playlist - I have been just leaving it on. Thanks

Rachel said...

I am a recent convert to eye-brow waxing! Love it! You look fabulous Aunt Lisa!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.