Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Days :)

We are so excited that Eddie went to work this morning. We've been waiting a long time for this day to arrive. The only sad part is that now I have to drive myself to work every day (or take the bus, which stops right outside our door). I'm just glad that there is no snow on the ground.




Just a little update: Cassie, Chris, Kobie & Kale will be back in Vermont next Saturday. They are moving back from Georgia. We are happy they will be closer to us. Now, for a little while anyway, Eddie will have all his kids within a short distance. Next to come - we're not sure - either Alissa with have her baby girl, or Brittany will get married. We should have a winner by the end of May.
As for Eddie & I, we are doing fine. We miss everyone back in Arizona & love to hear from you. Now that we are both back to work, things should be looking up. I'm really enjoying my job at DHMC. I'm learning all about the kidney's & high blood pressure issues. The office is busy, which makes the days go by pretty fast. Keep us posted about the happenings back home. You know me, I love to hear the gossip.


No comments: